Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ch 80 Fall Colors Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

For a Friend Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...

Beginner





Intermediate





Expert





Thanks so much ladies your works are simply stunning!
Please take your appropriate blinkie badges and show it proudly on your blog!

The lucky random Winner is...


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name!

4 comments:

  1. Uhuuuuuu...thanks, aldies!!! I'm very happy with my ' Top Selections '...Congrats for the another scrappers.
    Big hugs for all!!!
    Marlei
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for your TOP 3.
    I am very grateful and thankful to all DT. It's realy made my day.
    God bles u all and congratz to all winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so excited! I emailed you yesterday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete