Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ch 79 Add Some Black Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

For a Friend Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...

Beginner


Intermediate





Expert




Thanks so much ladies your works are simply stunning!
Please take your appropriate blinkie badges and show it proudly on your blog!

The lucky random Winners are...
The Ribbon Girl
Tildas Town
Magnolia-Licious
Stamp and Create with Magnolia

You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name!
I am leaving for an out of town event and will not return til
this time next week,
so please be patient as I may not be able to
get your name to sponsors til next week.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much and congrats to the other winners !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your TOP 3.
    I'm so glad and thankful for the everything.
    Have a great day^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card. You've made my day. Congrats to all the other also. Hugs

    ReplyDelete