Thursday, January 17, 2013

Challenge # 9 Top 3 Wedding Cards

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Fans...

today is the posting for our top 5, however we had very low entries 

and have opted to select a top 3 this challenge...








Congrats to all our top 3 ladies!!!
Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to receive your
Marvelous Magnolia
Top 5 Blinkie.

Our randomly selected winner

of the Magnolia-Licious Prize is


and of the Marker Pop Prize is

Please contact Rina at
to sort out your prize.




11 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a surprise that I have a top 3 place (excuse me for my terrible english), I am happy with this, thank you so much ladys. I mail in the evening.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my top 3 place. I have send an email to Sue for the blinkie. I am proud to place it om my blog.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and innovative ideas regarding wedding cards ... amazing and wonderful piece of work.

    Handmade Wedding Invites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royal wedding destination in rajasthan - A bride always wants to be treated like a princess on the day of her wedding. Royal wedding destinations in Rajasthan create an atmosphere where couples can enjoy a splendid experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wedding invitation indirectly gives a clue about how the wedding function gonna be. Recent wedding card invitations are at their best with unique design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere deep in their consciousness, the design will strike a chord of similarity and egg them to pick your Wedding invitation cards. Look for life style patterns around you and you will have lot on your hands to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive,amazing wedding cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing wedding card designs!!…found a similar interesting wedding card designs in this website

    ReplyDelete